Leopard eletrocuted at top of 12-foot electric pole

Prime News, National, Nizamabad, July 4: – A 4-year old leopard was electrocuted at the top of an electric pole which is 12-feet, in  Nizamabad, Telangana state.

Forest officials say, the cat climbed to an electric pole for the reason unknown, got electrocuted after it tried to bite the live wires. The power had to be switched off to bring the big cats body down.

Horrified residents of the villages who saw the leopard hanging from electric pole filmed the leopard.

Nizamabad divisional forest officer VSLV Prasad said the leopard must have “ventured out of the forest which is only a short distance away, in search of prey like cattle.”

-(NAV, Inputs; Agencies)

Simple Share Buttons