- 4 slices of rye bread (or any other whole grain/whole meal bread)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 boiled eggs, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small salad cucumber, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To begin making the Sandwich with Cucumber and Eggs Recipe first prepare the sandwich filling.
- In a small bowl add the crumbled eggs and cream cheese. Stir well to combine.
- To make the sandwich, take two slices of bread and butter them lightly. Place a layer of thinly sliced cucumber on each slice. Spoon the the egg mixture on the cucumber layer and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and close the sandwiched with the remaining slices of bread.
- Slice the sandwich through the middle either horizontally or diagonally and serve
- Serve the Sandwich with Cucumber and Eggs for breakfast or as a tea time snack. It is also be packed your kids school lunch box.