- 2 cups strained watermelon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoon agar agar
- 2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- To prepare this easy Vegetarian watermelon jello, get prep by straining juice of a large watermelon.
- In a Saucepan, bring the strained watermelon juice (2 cups) and agar agar to boil.
- You could add sugar at this and wait until it dissolves while on stove. This step is completely optional.
- Once the agar agar dissolves in watermelon juice completely, switch off heat.
- Pour in the mixture into Ramekins or any mold of your choice.