- 200 grams paneer
- 3 boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon roasted jeera powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 cup – breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow frying
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- To prepare Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe, get prep with all the ingredients first, including boiling potatoes till soft.
- Mash boiled potatoes and paneer together. Mix all the other ingredients and give it a good mix.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in ashallow pan.
- Make large lemon sized balls and roll them in some breadcrumbs and press them gently between palms.
- Gently place them in the pan and shallow fry them on both sides till they are golden and crisp.
- Serve Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipewith Pudina Chutney and Date & Tamarind Chutney.
- Alternately for a healthier option, you can even bake them at 180 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes on each side.