Mysore

Boy dies of electric shock

Abhi (14), an 8th standard student of Lalitadripura Government School, died of electric on Saturday morning. Abhi is the son of Mada Shetty, who works as a security guard.

Mada Shetty was watering an under construction building, which he guards. On the fateful day, Abhi told his father that he would water the building and with his permission turned on the motor. He immediately received an electric shock and died on the spot.

Mysuru rural police station Sub Inspector Jayaprakash and constables visited the spot. His body was taken to K R Hospital for post mortem and will be handed over to his parents after the post mortem.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: