- 4 corns on the cob
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated without the pith
- 4 tablespoons parmesan or any cheese of your choice, grated
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoon coriander leaves, for garnish
- To begin making Cheesy Corn on the Co, take a small bowl, add the melted butter, grated ginger, lemon juice and lemon rind, mix well and keep the flavoured butter aside.
- Next, gently massage the corn cobs with a little oil and roast it over the stove top/barbecue, one by one till cooked well and keep aside.
- To arrange the dish, take the roasted corn cob, brush it generously with the ginger and lemon butter, add the grated parmesan or cheese of your choice over its top.
- You can also, microwave the readily prepared Cheesy Corn on the Cob to let the cheese melt for half a minute before serving.
- Serve the Cheesy Corn on the Cob as an after school snack for the kids with smoothie/Nankhatai/Biscotti or include it as a starter to your next barbecue party menu on a weekend.