- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1-1/2 cup tender coconut water
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream/yogurt
- Zest of 1 orange
- Few blueberries/any berries
- 1 tablespoon pistachio powder
- Few mint leaves
- Honey (optional)
- To begin making the Coconut Chia Pudding, mix chia seeds and coconut water in a bowl and set aside.
- After 15 minutes mix again to remove any lumps and now refrigerate this for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir in the yogurt or coconut cream just before you serve add the berries and the nut powder and zest 1 orange over the pudding and garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy Coconut Chia Pudding with a cup of tea or a glass of juice for a healthy breakfast.