• 250 grams cream cheese at room temperature
• 3/4 cup mango
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 tablespoon unflavoured gelatin
• 1/4 cup water
• 1-1/2 cup digestive cookies, crushed
• 1/3 cup melted butter
• 1/4 cup mango puree
• Some pieces of any berries or kiwi or mango for garnishing.
1. To begin with Eggless Mango Cheesecake, take a 6” round spring form pan and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Mix 1/3 cup melted butter with 1-1/2 cup crushed digestive cookies till everything is mixed properly.
3. Press the cookie butter mix to the bottom of the spring form pan with your fingers or wide spoon to form a firm base for the cheese cake.
4. Microwave 1/4 cup water in a bowl for 1-2 minute or till it boils. Add gelatin to the hot water and mix till it dissolves completely.
5. Add the gelatin mix to 3/4 cup of mango puree and keep it aside.
6. Blend cream cheese, sugar and milk in a blender till everything is mixed well. Now add the mango gelatin mix to the blended mix. Blend all together.
7. Pour the mix over the cookie base. Cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hrs or overnight.
8. Serve Mango Cheesecake with Scrambled Egg Cucumber Sandwich and Masala Chai during your tea time parties.