Mysuru, September 22:- There was a minor fire at one of the food stalls at Scouts and Guides ground here on Thursday but fortunately, there were no casualties. Fire brigade was pressed into service in time to put out the fire. Short circuit may have caused the fire, the sources said.
The much-awaited food festival was inaugurated amid fanfare. Several stalls have been set up for the benefit of foodies who will throng the heritage city to be part of Dasara. Everything was looking when people noticed fire at one of the under-construction stalls. Fire brigade rushed to the spot and did the rest.