Mysore

Fire destroys household valuables

Household articles and valuables were destroyed In an accidental fire at a house at Janathanagar in the city on Wednesday night. The owner of the house one Srinivas, a vegetable vendor along with his family members had been to his native place Kollegal when the incident occurred. The neighbours who saw the fire, immediately informed the Fire Brigade personnel who immediately rushed to the spot and doused the fire. The loss due to the fire is yet to be ascertained. It is suspected that short circuit may be the cause for the accidental fire.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: