- 50 grams salted butter.
- 2 potatoes, peeled cut into barrel shape using a cookie cutter or you can shape it with a flat knife also
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, slit it from between
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and oregano as per taste
- To begin making the Fondant Potatoes, heat the butter over the medium heat in a sauce pan.
- When the butter starts foaming, add the potatoes and fry until deep golden brown on one side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn over the potatoes and cook for further 5 to 6 minutes or until they turn golden-brown on both sides.
- Add garlic, cloves and fresh thyme in the butter.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and oregano flakes. Flip again gently to avoid breaking of the potatoes.
- Place them on an absorbent paper to absorb the extra butter and serve it hot.
- Serve Fondant Potatoes with Cottage Cheese Dip Recipe with Pepper and Olives or any other dip of your choice to serve as a snack.