National News, (Haryana), May 12:- Students of Rajkeeya Girls Senior Secondary School in Faridabad, Haryana was in a shock when they found a baby snake in their mid day meal.
On finding the snakelet, the children were immediately stopped from consuming the meal, but unfortunately some students had already eaten portions of it.
Some students even vomited as soon as they had eaten the meal.
When the principal and other teachers tasted the food, they saw the snakelet after which they immediately intimated the other students to not eat it.
-(PR, Inputs- ANI)