- 2 tablespoons fine quality cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar (granulated) or to taste
- 1-1/2 cups of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream as needed
- To make the Hot Chocolate Recipe, start by combining the cocoa powder, water and sugar in a Saucepan. Place the saucepan over low heat, stir continuously and simmer until you get a slightly thick chocolate sauce consistency.
- Stir in the milk to this chocolate sauce and stir well to combine. Bring the Chocolate Milk to a brisk and finally add the vanilla extract to the hot chocolate milk. Turn off the heat.
- Serve the delicious Hot Chocolate topped with whipped cream for a cold winter or a rainy monsoon day.