Mysore

Man burnt alive in fire accident

Ansar Pasha (43), a rank 6 national-level carom player, was burnt alive at his residence in Sultanpur Road, Mandi Mohalla on Saturday morning.

Pasha worked as an electrician for his livelihood. He had divorced his wife 15 years back and lived alone at his Mandi Mohalla residence.

It is said that on Friday night, he returned home after dinner and fell asleep soon. It is also said that Pasha owned four dogs which usually slept inside his home. As there was no electricity in the night, he had lit a candle and did put it off before sleeping. Around 3:45 am, the whole house was on fire and Pasha was burnt alive as he was almost unconscious.

Dogs which were sleeping in the house escaped unhurt as they ran out from the front door which wasn’t locked.  By the time neighbours learnt about the fire disaster around 4:15 am, Ansar was completely charred to death.

The body has been sent for post-mortem to KR Hospital. A case has been registered at Mandi Mohalla police station.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: