Man injured of electric shock

Mysuru, May 17:- A person was injured when he came in contact with a fallen live electric wire at M C Talalu village in H D Kote taluk.

An 11 kv electric line had disconnected and electricity supply to several residences were out of order. One Chikkanna (30) who touched his cellphone while it was kept for charging, had an electric shock. He suffered burn injuries on his hand, leg and chest. He has been admitted to the district hospital.

Saraguru Police have registered a complaint. Investigations are on.

-(SN, NGB)

Leave a Reply



Related Articles