Mysore

Man, son electrocuted

A man and his son were burnt alive in a fire mishap in Kollegal Taluk on Sunday.

The deceased have been identified as Venkatamana and Venkatesh. In the fire mishap, two others sustained serious burn injuries and have been admitted to a hospital for treatment.

The incident took place when a hut caught fire due to short circuit at Dhanagere village. The fire broke out in the hut of Venkataramana, when he shouted for help, his son Venkatesh and others rushed to his rescue.

But the severity of fire killed both Venkataramana and Venkatesh on the spot while the other two, Puttamada Nayaka and Siddaraju sustained serious injuries.

The fire officers were alarmed who rushed to the spot to douse the fire. MLA  Narendra visited the family members of the deceased at the hospital mortuary. A complaint has been filed at Kollegal Rural police.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: