Mysore

Massive fire breakout at Halesanthepete; 3 shops under fire

A massive fire outburst at Halesanthepete Beedhi has burnt down three shops. The fire accident occurred early on Wednesday morning. The fire accident took place in Divyashree Complex situated in the 3rd cross of Halesanthepete Beedhi.

Nagamma, the owner of camphor and Frankincense shop in the complex closed her shop at around 12 in the night and went home. After her departure, fire outburst took place in the building. A short circuit said to have been the reason for the fire. The fire expanded its range and took two more shops down. Ramdev and Co and Jum Jum are the shops went under fire.

Police officials of Devaraja police station, who were on beat noticed the fire and called the fire engine at 4:30 in the morning. Fire engines started the fire rescue operation at 5:00 am and succeeded in turning out the fire at 9:00 am. 10 vans of water has been used for the operation. The walls of the buildings got cracks due to fire. More than 50 lakh rupees of loss are estimated.

Corporater Prashanth Gowda, Devaraja division ACP Rajshekhar visited the spot.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: