Mysore Grahakara Parishat (MGP) has been working in the areas of consumer rights, civic and environmental issues in Mysuru since 1989. During the past 27 years MGP has been successful in establishing its credentials in the city as a sincere and honest NGO working for the causes dear to the public.
MGP has a new interactive website through which it desires to reach larger number of citizens in Mysuru, to empower them with helpful information and provide them with a platform through which they can seek solutions to their problems.
The new interactive website mygrapa.org is developed with following objectives:
– To share consumer, citizen oriented information with the public
– Provide a platform to the citizens to lodge their complaints, suggestions and share their experiences concerning commercial activities and civic services in the city.
– To act as a bridge between the citizens and the authorities in solving the citizens problems
– To provide a source from where the press and other media can get information concerning the problems faced by the citizens.
– To publish write ups in the blog to draw the attention of the authorities and the citizens.
– To notify various MGP activities seeking greater public participation, and
– To make available historical information concerning MGPs activities.
Public may lodge their queries, complaints and suggestions by opening up the “Contact Us” window and lodge their grievances as also see the grievances of others lodged in the past.
Contact details of MGP office and the important office bearers are also made available to the public.
– R Chandra Prakash, Mysore Grahakara Parishat