Adventure SportHeadlinesMysore

Painter electrocuted at Lido Theatre premises in Mysuru

Mysuru, August 30:- A 44-year-old man was accidentally electrocuted while he was engaged in painting work at the premises of Lido Theatre in the city on Thursday at around 4.15 pm.

The deceased has been identified as Guruprasad, a resident of the city. It is learnt that Guruprasad and two other painters were engaged in work and the steel ladder on which they were standing accidentally came in contact with a live wire, eventually Guruprasad was electrocuted.

Two other workers who are yet to be identified have sustained minor injuries.

Nazarbad Police officers visited the spot. Investigations are on. (HN, NGB)

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: