- 2 cups chicken breasts chopped into small chunks
- 1 red peppers, cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika (adjust)
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground (adjust)
- olive oil as required
- To prepare these yummy Paprika Chicken Skewers recipe, get prep with all the ingredients and take wood skewers and soak them in the cold bowl of water for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine cubed chicken, paprika, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix them well together.
- Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Combine all the cubed peppers in a bowl. Add a little olive oil, pepper and salt and mix them together.
- Thread the chicken and peppers on wood skewers and broil in the Oven for about 20 – 30 minutes or until done.
- Turn the skewers in every 5 minutes and brush with olive oil.
- Alternately, you can also cook them on tawa/Skillet. Make sure you brush them with olive regularly to help them not getting burnt.
- Serve the Paprika Chicken Skewers with tomato sauce or ranch on the sides as a party appetizer.