MysoreUncategorized

Pourakarmika electrocuted

Mysuru, May 9:- A pourakarmika, who was cleaning a drainage system,  died of electric shock at Udburu of Mysuru taluk on Tuesday.

Manju (31), a resident of Doora village, is the deceased. He was cleaning the drainage system at the residence of one Somanna at Udburu. When he was digging the ground with an iron rod, he came in contact with power line which led to the mishap.  He died  on the spot. Family members of Somanna fled from the scene after the mishap. Mysuru rural police have registered a complaint.

Taluk panchayat president Kalamma, former Mayor Narayan visited the spot. (MR/KS).

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: