- 1 and a half cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (add or reduce as per taste)
- To begin with the Peanut Butter Flax Bar Recipe first, line a pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the oats and ground flax into it. Combine well.
- Melt the honey and peanut butter together until it’s smooth enough to mix with the oats. You could do this in the microwave for approximately 1 to 2 minutes because it’s faster]
- Combine the mixture with the oats and flax and mix well.
- Allow it to cool for some time. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour it into your prepared pan, and store it in the refrigerator/ freezer for a four hours until it’s set enough to cut into squares.
- Once ready cut them into squares and serve them.