HeadlinesMysore

Man dies of electrocution

Mysuru, November 23:- A man died of electrocution while turning on a motor of water sump at BM Shri Nagar in the city last week.

The deceased has been identified as Rama (33) of BM Shri Nagar. On the day of the incident, he turned on the motor to water the under-construction house of his father-in-law and suffered electric shock and died immediately.

Metagalli Police has registered a complaint. (MR/KS)

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: