- 3 medium size pomegranates
- an inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- Salt or chaat masala to taste
- To make Pomegranate Juice, start with remove pomegranate pearls from the shell. Transfer all the pomegranate pearls in a bowl.
- Add pomegranate pearls with grated ginger and the little water in the juicer. Blend all the ingredients using a juicer or a blender until smooth. Make sure the seeds grind along with it as well. The seeds have a lot of curative properties.
- Strain the juice into a large bowl. Season with salt or chaat masala to taste.
- Serve Pomegranate Juice immediately.