- 2 eggs or flax seed egg replacer
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup finger millet flour (ragi)
- 1/4 cup oat flour (regular oats ground into flour)
- Nutella for serving or even Maple Syrup
Directions for Ragi, Wheat & Oat Waffles Recipe with Maple Syrup
- To begin making the Ragi, Wheat & Oat Waffles Recipe with Maple Syrup, preheat waffle iron.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Finally add in the multigrain flours and stir to combine well, until it is smooth with no lumps
- Grease the waffle iron pan with oil. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and continue the same with the remaining waffle batter
- To serve, place the waffles on the serving platter and spoon nutella over and may be maple syrup or honey over the waffles.
- Serve the Ragi, Wheat & Oat Waffles for breakfast or pack it for your kids lunch box.