Mysore

Short circuit: textile shop catches fire

Mysuru, September 7:- A textile shop caught fire due to short circuit at Bettadapura of Periyapattana taluk here on Friday morning.

Nakoda Textiles, belonging to one Ramesh of Rajasthan, caught fire in the morning. Clothes worth Rs 20 lakh were completely burnt down. Fire brigade officials rushed to the spot and tried to extinguish the fire. People from the surrounding areas joined hands with the fire brigade to put out the fire. The shop was burning for about an hour. Nearby shops have also been affected by the blaze. (MR/KS).

 

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: