- 1 cup long grain rice, cooked
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- an inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 eggs
- 5 to 6 beans, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions both green and white, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons Szechuan Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- oil for cooking
- To begin making the SpicySchezwan Indo-Chinese Egg Fried Rice Recipe place a wok on the heat, warm some oil. When warm enough, add the garlic, ginger and sauté them on a medium heat for a few seconds, till aromatic.
- Add the spring onion and the 1/2 carrots and beans, sauté on a high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables get slightly cooked, but retain their crunch.
- Add the eggs next and sauté for another 1 minute until they get scrambled, before you add the soya sauce, vinegar and 2-3 teaspoons of Schezuan Sauce.
- Saute this mix for 2 minutes more and finally add the cooked long grain rice. Toss together for 3-4 minutes with the heat on medium, so the rice is well mixed with the spicy sauce and seasoned evenly.
- Dish theSpicy Schezwan Indo-Chinese Egg Fried Rice out into a serving bowl and garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve theSchezwan Egg Fried Rice hot with Sweet and Sour Vegetables with Paneer or Thai Roasted Vegetables with Peanut Coconut Sauce.