Fashion comes and goes but a few trends remain evergreen. From layering your shirts to trying a fitted top with a loose bottom are some of the must have styling tricks that every girl should try. Here we share some “cool” styling tricks that can go well any season.
- Layering your shirts, tops, blouses, sweaters can be a nice option to look fashionable. Also, adding a simple V-neck sweater or cardigan over a simple dress is always a great choice.
- Try a fitted top with a loose bottom or loose top with fitted bottom for a great look.
- Long sleeves were meant to be rolled. A button-down can feel stiff, rolling up the sleeves gives it an easy nonchalance. It’s the easiest way to add a little cool factor into even your most classic shirts.
- A skinny belt over your top or a sash over a wool coat can define your waist and make you look shapelier.
- Accessorize in the 1hr bright, you have got a closet full of neutrals like navy, black, camel, or gray – add energy with boldly hued shoes and bags. Wear a neutral base with shoes and a bag in two different complementary
- The easiest may to define a waistline without a belt is knotting your shirt right at the middle. It lends a more creative finish than just tucking in your shirt and adds a playful touch.