Mysore

Teenaged girl consumes pesticide, dies

Likita (17), a first year pre-university student of Government College in Pandavapura, breathed her last at K R Hospital in city on Thursday morning after having consumed pesticide at her Pandavapur residence on Wednesday evening.

She had consumed pesticide allegedly due to depression and was admitted to the Government Hospital in Pandavapura. Later, Likita was shifted to K R Hospital in Mysuru for further treatment where her condition deteriorated and she succumbed.

The autopsy was conducted at MMC&RI in city and the body of the deceased was handed over to her parents. Pandavapura Police have registered a case and are going through Likita’s Facebook and WhatsApp account, and also the calls received on her cell phone.

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: