Mysuru, December 21:- Around 101 people, who fell ill after consuming poisoned food at Kichuguttu Maramma temple at Sulvadi village, were admitted to hospitals in the city. Many of them who recouped were discharged from the hospitals in the last few days. Among the 60 still at the hospitals, one died without responding to treatment while 21 patients still remain critical.
Several people are still on ventilators. The doctors are keeping a close watch on the patients and their condition has remained the same. The remaining 38 patients are recovering and are responding well to the treatment, said Chamarajanagar district health officer Prasad on Friday. (MR/KS).