- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 1/4 cup tutti frutti
- To begin making the Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe, preheat the oven to 180 C. Grease and dust a rectangular loaf pan with butter and flour and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder and keep aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar. Using a hand mixer beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well again until fluffy.
- Add the juice, vanilla essence and beat well to combine. Gradually add the flour mixture and beat until the flour is just about incorporated. Finally add the tutti frutti and fold it in.
- Pour the Tutti Frutti Cake batter into the prepared loaf pan and place it in the preheated oven to bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until when a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely before you can cut and serve.
- Serve the Tutti Frutti Cake as a snack for your tea time parties or even pack them into the snack box for kids.