Mysuru, October 11:- One of the country’s top lifestyle and fashion exhibitions, Hi Life Exhibition, was inaugurated at Radisson Blu, Mysuru. The two-day expo will showcase a wide range of collections of creative fashion wear, designer exclusive collection, décor, fashion jewelry and much more.
One can experience the stunning new trends of luxury fashion coupled with the highest standards of safe shopping experience. Renowned exhibitors and designers from across India have been carefully chosen to showcase some of the most intricate designer collections. The exhibition features vast collections of fashion wear, designer wear, jewelry, accessories, home décor, wedding wear, saris, bridal dresses, gowns and more. It provides the visitor an opportunity to view the experience and select from the very best in designer apparels, jewelry, fashion accessories, home décor, furnishing concepts, gifting ideas and artifacts.
Aby Dominic, chief organiser of the event, said “The exhibition is considered as a top fashion exhibition in the country, the reason being its latest and exclusive from designers, which makes it a must-visit exhibition for the fashion lovers.” On both days, that is on Sunday (Oct 10) and Monday (Oct 11) the expo will be opened for the public between 10 am and 8 pm.
A shopping experience of a lifetime
- Experience an exhilarating, enjoyable and immersive experience with your families and buddies at the finest hotels.
- View and select from the finest and most distinctive collection of designer apparels, accessories, jewelry, home & living, luxury items.
- An opportunity to experience the hottest trends and styles from cutting-edge designers and brands.
- Shop along with the movers and shakers as well as fashionistas and trendsetters like you
- Be assured of the finest craftsmanship and highest quality products at ethical pricing.
THE Hi Life mission
- To find, attract and retain the most relevant and bright audiences for our clients to generate significant business and build bonds with well-heeled customers.
- To enhance the brand image of our clients, provide value-added services for them to grow and take them to the next level of success.
- To excel in creating brand-leading, highly targeted fashion and lifestyle events where exhibitors and their customers can come together to do business, network and bond in a win-win environment.
- To understand and respond to the changing needs of customers ad market conditions making use of leading-edge marketing strategies comprising multiple channels and technologies
- To provide today’s high-end and well-informed consumers an engaging, personal and delightful shopping experience tailored to their exact needs and wants.
The guests of honour for the event were Chayaa Nanjappa, founder and managing partner ‘Nectar Fresh’ and ‘Naman’ and national president – Association of Businesswomen in Commerce and Industry; Mahima Hegde – founder at Sugared Rose, Shomika S Rao – founder at Alchemy Concepts; Monisha Hegde – founder at Bakehouse 101; Savitha Shenoy Ranga – founder at Hobby Place; Dr Hemamalini Lakshman – India Universe Queen; Dr Chaithra Bharath – founder at Krishi Junction; Shubha Sanjay Urs – Founder at Mysore Literature Festival; Moksha Sharma – founder at Moksha Patissier; Apoorva Pavan Shetty – managing partner at Pharma First, along with MD of Hi Life Exhibitions Aby P Dominic at Hotel Radisson Blu, Mysuru. (MR)