Mysore

Youth electrocuted

Mysuru, March 22:- A youth who was working as a construction labor died of electrocution at B R Kaval of Periyapattana taluk on Tuesday evening.

The deceased is identified as Sunil (18), son of one Shivanna. He was working at an under-construction house of ginger merchant of B R Kaval, Manjunath. He died after he came in contact with a live electric wire while working on the 3rd floor.

Those who work with Sunil alleged that they had requested the house owner several times to cover the electric lines with plastic or insulation pipes but he did not bother to listen to them.  He had reportedly said that he would get the electricity disconnected during the work, which he didn’t. They demanded the house owner to pay compensation to the victim’s family. (MR/KS).

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: