HeadlinesMysore

Youth electrocuted while charging cell phone

Mysuru, February 14:- A youth was electrocuted while he was charging his cellphone near Deve Gowda Circle on Bannur road on Monday.

The deceased has been identified as Sagar (20) of Basavapura of Srirangapattana taluk. He was working as a goods auto driver. Sagar had kept his phone for charging at a cement shop, when he got electrocuted. He was immediately taken to K R hospital where he breathed his last. Alanahalli police have registered a complaint. (MR/KS).

Leave a Reply

comments

Tags

Related Articles

error: